- La marmite d'Obélix
- E-LEARNING RESOURCES
- PODCAST & RECORDINGS
- GOOGLE Maps WORKS
- HIP HOP lessons for kids
- VIDEO WORKS by students
- @ Cooperative PROJECTS
- RETO WEBS
- PLANTILLAS INNOVADORAS
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE Past Simple 2014
- Grammar blogs by students
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE "The Future" 2014
- PROYECTO TÍTERE-TÚ
- FLASH IDEAS to work in class
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE Past Simple 2015
- MODEL TESTS FOR SEPTEMBER
- FORMACIÓN EN INNOVACIÓN EDUCATIVA
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE "The Future" 2015
- TÉCNICAS, INSTRUMENTOS Y CRITERIOS DE EVALUACIÓN 2016-17
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
Sunday, December 04, 2016
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Are we addicted to technology? Are we constantly checking our whatassp or facebook page? How much time do we spend with social media or posting our routines on social networks per day?
Thursday, November 10, 2016
As you know, Donald Trump has won the US elections this time... but how does the US voting system work? If you were an American citizen, would you like to know how much does your vote count?
A) Listen to the video twice and look up on your dictionnary all the words you don't understand
B) Look up on the web what are the two representative symbols of each party?
C) Make an infographic on a A3 sheet or use this useful online e-tool: EASEL.LY
D) Explain all this stuff to your classmates with your own words.
OR....US Presidential election 2016 VIDEO
Thursday, November 03, 2016
This time, 1ºESO will travel to a new parallel world... Pandora, where any kind of living creature is respected and everybody protects the natural circle of life. But Pandora is in danger... some humans are determined to alter this balance and want to destroy this peaceful land... but WHY?
1. Watch the entire film. Stop several times and repeat the part of script (written underneath)
2. What do these expression mean? Use your dictionnary...
a. forgive me e. whatever I did...
b. I owe you f. this is your fault !
c. to be screwed g. you should not come here
d. to come along h. maybe you should teach me
3. The film is a fierce defender of the Nature, what does Neytiri want to mean when she mentions these two concepts? What does she defend?
1. The great Mother
2. Sky people