- La marmite d'Obélix
- E-LEARNING RESOURCES
- PODCAST & RECORDINGS
- GOOGLE Maps WORKS
- HIP HOP lessons for kids
- VIDEO WORKS by students
- @ Cooperative PROJECTS
- RETO WEBS
- PLANTILLAS para trabajar inteligencias múltiples
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE Past Simple 2014
- Grammar blogs by students
- MULTIPLE SMARTS PALETTE "The Future" 2014
- PROYECTO TÍTERE-TÚ
- FLASH IDEAS to work in class
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE Past Simple 2015
- MODEL TESTS FOR SEPTEMBER
- FORMACIÓN EN INNOVACIÓN EDUCATIVA
- MULTIPLE SMART PALETTE "The Future" 2015
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Thursday, May 05, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
1. Do a family tree of Luke Skywalker's family starting by his grandmother, Padmé Amidala.
2. With the help of this site, write a few lines to explain the plot of the story, the context where the movie take place, mainly the reasons why the dark side and a group of rebels are fighting.
A. Stars wars wikia (spanish)
3. Watch the video:
4. Play the scene with a classmate...
Script from "Return of the Jedi" Star Wars from ReyesGMONAJ on Vimeo.
5. .... with this script:
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Any problem with the RELATIVE CLAUSES? Is the sentence "The man lives next door" right? Do I have to use the relative "who"? WHY?
1. RELATIVE CLAUSES
3. RELATIVE PRONOUNS & OTHER CONNECTORS
4. POSITION OF PREPOSITIONS IN RELATIVE CLAUSES
Thursday, October 15, 2015
1. See how we live in the Rothera Research Station in Antarctica (UK) : VIDEO
2. Read some facts about the Antarctica continent:
DID YOU KNOW THAT...?
· Antarctica is bigger than Europe and almost double the size of Australia.
· Most of Antarctica is covered in ice over 1.6 kilometres thick
· Because it experiences such little rain, Antarctica is considered a desert.
· The coldest recorded temperature on Earth occurred in 1983 at Vostok Station, Antarctica, measuring a rather chilly −89.2 °C (−128.6 °F).
· While humans don’t permanently reside in Antarctica, several thousand people live and work at various research facilities found on the continent.
· While Antarctica features harsh living conditions, a number of plants and animals have adapted to survive and call the icy continent home.
· Well known animals that live in Antarctica include penguins and seals.
· The name ‘Antarctica’ comes from a Greek word meaning ‘opposite to the north’.
· Around 90% of the ice on Earth is found in Antarctica.
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of the lucky people to work over in Antarctica for six weeks.
During these six weeks you will be investigating ozone layer and why it is so important. You will need to write a report about your discoveries... Clic on the picture WEB?UEST and start the adventure!
* YOU ONLY HAVE 5 sessions (+1 extra if necessary) to prepare!
Thursday, October 01, 2015
In 1º ESO we have learnt how to explain the weather as good TV professionals... Here you have an example of Angela:
Giving the weather on TV from ReyesGMONAJ on Vimeo.
How to do it?
1. Choose/draw a blank map of a country that you like
2. Invent different icons that represent different weather phenomena.
3. Draw these icons on the map (3 for each cardinal point).
4, Write a report using the present simple / present continuous to give the weather broadcast on TV
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Os dejamos una entrada especial del blog para todos aquellos alumnos que no hayan superado la asignatura o simplemente quieran repasarla este verano con unos ejercicios prácticos que fueron exámenes en su momento. Si quieres acceder a ellos haz CLIC AQUÍ.
Y recuerda, el blog está lleno de ejercicios y herramientas que te refrescarán todo lo aprendido!